What is Meditation?
With the demands and hectic pace of everyday life, many people feel stressed and over-worked. Often it feels like there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done. Our stress levels increase and tiredness make us unhappy, impatient and frustrated and it can even affect our health. We are often so busy we feel there is no time to stop and meditate!
Meditation is a form of conscious relaxation which actually gives you more time by making your mind calmer and more focused. A simple ten or fifteen minute breathing meditation as explained below can help you to overcome your stress and find some inner peace and balance.
When your body is relaxed & free of tension, it is able to heal itself more efficiently. Some of the benefits associated with regular practice of meditation include:
* Improves your physical, mental, emotional & spiritual health
* Greater tranquillity, improved sleep & reduced insomnia
* Enables you to enjoy deep rejuvenating rest.
* Reduced high blood pressure & better pain management.
* Increased energy & helps you create real & constant happiness in your life.
* Increased self-confidence, concentration, improved patience & emotional stability.
* Support for major life changes such as divorce, menopause, loss of a loved one.
* Dramatically enhances intuitive ability & awakens your sixth sense.
* Improves your creativity, intelligence & mental functioning.
* Significantly improves your overall sense of well being & inner peace.
By developing a daily meditation routine, you can create an inner space and clarity that will enable you to control your mind regardless of the external circumstances. Gradually you will develop mental equilibrium and a balanced mind that is happy all the time, rather than an unbalanced mind that switches between the extremes of excitement and despondency.
Plant the seed of meditation and reap the fruit of peace of mind.
Love & Light Blessence